Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth 1001% save [Everything Unlocked]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
updated:
Added by Ravelair92 in Games > Windows
Downloaded 195 times.

DownloadFast Safe Anonymous
movies, software, shows...
Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth 1001% save [Everything Unlocked] (Size: 1.79 KB)
  ab_persistentgamedata1.dat 1.79 KB

Description

Start your game under the 1st slot. Start a new run. Exit.

Put the file here: The.Binding.of.Isaac.Afterbirth\3DMGAME\IGGGAMES remote and replace.

Done!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.79 KB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth 1001% save [Everything Unlocked]

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth...% save [Everything Unlocked]

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://9.rarbg.me:2710/announce
udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.trackerfix.com:80/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
udp://tracker4.piratux.com:6969/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:6969/announce
udp://9.rarbg.to:2710/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 70CE4F1A3E6424F8755D9296771B26FB54CF7458

Uploader Comments

zigeal135
Duuuude. WHY. WOULD. YOU UPLOAD THIS. If requested on a forum yeah, kudo's, but jesus. WHYYYYY?
Ravelair92
Uploader
One, because people are obviously looking for the save.

Two, because unlocking some of the stuff is an insane chore. Think donating 999 coins to the greed mode machine.It's not fun. It's a dumb grind.

Anyway, for me fun in Isaac is in playing the game and not handicapping myself with lack of good items (in difference from for example challenges).
anonymous
i cant find the keeper should i beat the greed mode to unlock him????
Ravelair92
Uploader
It's done if you used the save properly. But for your information keeper is unlocked by donating over 999 coins to the greed machine (see here - http://bindingofisaacrebirth.gamepedia.com/Greed_Machine)

Top Comments

kamild1996182
Uhh, why do you complain tho? You're not being forced to install that save, aren't you? There are players who just want to play the game their way and I see nothing wrong about that :)

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

i cant find the keeper should i beat the greed mode to unlock him????
It's done if you used the save properly. But for your information keeper is unlocked by donating over 999 coins to the greed machine (see here - http://bindingofisaacrebirth.gamepedia.com/Greed_Machine)

Duuuude. WHY. WOULD. YOU UPLOAD THIS. If requested on a forum yeah, kudo's, but jesus. WHYYYYY?
I agree :-/

It can kill the game for some people.
After seeing how much time it took Northenlion to unlock some of the items (SMB comes to mind), I'm not really surprised some people just don't want to deal with bullshit and simply enjoy the gameplay.
Uhh, why do you complain tho? You're not being forced to install that save, aren't you? There are players who just want to play the game their way and I see nothing wrong about that :)
One, because people are obviously looking for the save.

Two, because unlocking some of the stuff is an insane chore. Think donating 999 coins to the greed mode machine.It's not fun. It's a dumb grind.

Anyway, for me fun in Isaac is in playing the game and not handicapping myself with lack of good items (in difference from for example challenges).
yeah I agree with you but alot of people like the binding of Isaac because its challenge

User Opinions

Report a bug Open chat